Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Hooray - an app on the I- pad!

The eldest techno kid last night found me this app so I can update more regularly!
I have been trying to knit middle child a jersey - now in scouts and he needs decent woolen items for the camps and tramps they do every weekend! Started a long time ago with not the exact wool brand used as in pattern. Done front and sleeves and run out of wool! Undone and knitted front and back -
This time putting in stripes! Not too sure of I will still have enough wool. Tried so hard to match it ( bought years ago and can no longer get wool) -
Might just have to try harder!
Have also finished a cowl knotted with some gorgeous NZ Waikiwi wool -
I love it!
I have some socks to finish too! Bought a ton of wool over Christmas too, so plenty to knit this coming winter!
I love knitting but it is a case of juggling everything- I don't watch a lot of tv and would probably knitting even more'! Love crochet too but really need to learn how to read a crochet pattern!

Yippee - flooring for hallway has arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment