Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 3 September 2012

Favourite book - "Down to Earth" by Rhonda Hetzel

I finally managed to find a copy of the book "Down to Earth" written by Rhonda Hetzel. I used Mighty Ape for the first time and was really pleased with the service and speed that the book arrived in! No other bookshop seemed to know what I was talking about here in New Zealand!

What a gem! This is so me! A guide to simple living. From how to make your own earth friendly cleaning products, starting a vege garden , knitting/ crocheting dish clothes, organizing the house, good healthy food, slowing down , spring cleaning, repurposing, housework etc! A book that I can dip in and out of every single day with just a little spare time.

My favourite quotes from it:
"crafts are a part of your housework" and "housework never ends, so don't try to finish it."

I showed the husband these! :)

Published by Viking Australia , 2011.

Rhonda also has a blog -
Down---to---earth.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment