Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Sneak peek at my library

Here is my school library. It rocks! :) a lot of work and money has one into over the past 3.5 years! (boy that has gone fast!) . I have had around $18,000 in grants and that goes a huge huge way especially when it is gst exclusive! We get the latest books the month (sometimes the day!) they are out . It is great.
I should do some list of my favourite books of the year - maybe early next year when I get back to school!
We stocktaked it and the resource room - 24,000 items scanned! Database all up to date for the first item in years and years too a- but always something to do.
It is the best job!





















1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous looking library - if I was a child I wouldn't want to leave. Lucky kids at your school.

    ReplyDelete