Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 21 June 2013

Kept out

I am supposed to be flying to Christchurch for a weekend with a girlfriend tonight - started off as a 9pm flight and now it is up till midnight... Doubting whether I will get there tonight!!!
The country has had a wicked storm kick through the entire place!
Hit Wellington hugely with huge amounts of damage, snowing in Christchurch and a lot of other places in the South Island, Auckland had phenomenal thunder and lightning and hail - the hail was something else!

I am packed with plenty of knitting if I do get there and are house bound - oh I am / was looking forward to seeing April so much too! Fingers crossed.

A hat I whipped up - got annoyed a lot with the pattern as I kept on losing count but it wasn't hard.
Finished a sock tonight too! Dying to start knitting my Waikiwi orange wool, but have 3 socks now without a mate...

Keep safe, warm and dry and do not drive anywhere unless you need to New Zealanders!!

1 comment:

  1. Now that sounds like real cold weather!! Brr!
    Hope you managed to get on that flight soon and enjoy your getaway with your friend.

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete