Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 10 March 2014

Miscellaneous 1

Internal wardrobe end put up - yay for )capsule) winter wardrobe in same room! Still need to buy some pull out drawers.
Gorgeous new stitch markers. Finished this hat quick fast.
A few hours spent at the Irish Club St Patrick's Day festivities (we have Irish ancestry and hopefully passports soon :)
Up on the bedroom wall now - husband thinks it is silly putting an alphabet sampler in the lounge....
The long summer continues.. we must be going to be told we are in a drought soon??!!
Winding wool spun by a great friend - now knitting her fingerless gloves.
And NOT much university work going on.... oh dear! All my mail is all caught up which pleases me much!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo of wool winding - my mum is on her way to come stay with me !!! I'm saving my wool winding for her

    ReplyDelete