Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 14 April 2014

Vintage Recipe Swap

I joined in with a very cool vintage kitchen swap over at www.butterandbuntings.blogspot.co.nz I swapped with the lovely Monique (who has no blog.)My divine goodies arrived today. I will show you what she sent tomorrow as just realised that my camera battery needs to be recharged. But this is what I sent her -
I found the sweet plate at Crafternoon Tea in Kingsland - I don't frequent there too often as I find too many things I have to have and I really don't have to have them.... :).
A dishcloth (started knitting more this past week and have also found 2 new patterns - yay. Perfect timing for school hols). A favourite recipe using kumara and courgettes/zucchini. Tea and chocolate from New Zealand seem to be well appreciated overseas always. Love swaps - if anyone knows of any current ones happening - please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment