Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 14 November 2014

Awesome little things

I've had such a good week!

* my presentation went well - yes you have a dead library if you have zero budget... (many NZ schools do...)

*snail mail love - and a divine snail envelope with gorgeous sweet things in the envelope



* socks - hilarious to me - kinda a pair but then not really.... i have plenty more wool to try and match them both up with a real mate :)



* day after presentation heard about my 2015 library budget... at the moment it entails spending around $250 a week - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH - of course I can do that! Still getting over hearing that figure - holy moly... it might still go up more apparrently - cue hysterical laughter at principal from me :)

* one weekend coming up in Melbourne - whoop! Book buying for school and a bit of clothes shopping too.  And moving a business across town.

What has been happening in your week?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! A busy and successful week, how encouraging. Well done on your talk! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well done, a great week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely awesome things, I'm particularly tickled by the snaily snail mail envelope, how clever of the sender! x

    ReplyDelete