Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Friday 22 May 2015

best job in the world - book buying

I've got the best job in the world when i can go impulse shopping for school on a Friday afternoon and come home with all of this! The little Scholastic bookshop on Lady Ruby Drive has incredible amounts of books at the moment, at a fraction of the price "real" bookshops sell them for. Even better when schools take off the gst. Hard cover gorgeous divine picture books for $5-9; (stunning books - lots of brand new titles too); chapter books for $5; Geronimo Stilton for $7-9 (we have 188 of these and they are never on the shelves!) etc etc. I'll be mobbed on Monday, but the students will have to wait a while, as I bought books last week and then a few more arrived from The Book Depository... luckily we got some donated shelves from another school.






1 comment:

  1. I would love such a job for sure! Thanks for the tip about the Geronimo Stilton books. I have a six year old who has just started chapter books and is devouring the Captain Underpants books at the moment. I've just placed a hold on a Geronimo Stilton book for him, and I brought The Fantastic Mr Fox recently too. :)

    ReplyDelete