Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 8 June 2015

2015 Dishcloth/Mug Rug Swap

It has been a year since  I last held the dishcloth swap, so time for one again. I'm adding in a sewing option too, for those who can not knit or crochet.


Rules -
Knit or crochet a dishcloth OR sew a mug rug. Choose another couple of kitchen items (ie tea towel, cookie cutter/s, baking items, kitchen utensils etc) and something sweet to send to your partner too.
Open worldwide. Please state whether you are happy to post international or not.
Signups by June 21, 2015 by leaving a comment below.
All parcels to be posted by July 24, 2015.
Please make sure I can contact you via your blog.
And please feel free to share via your blog too.


Kimberley xo

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberley count me in for this round please. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in please xx happy to post anywhere xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to take part Kimberly, I'm happy to post anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yes please I would love to join in! I will post anywhere too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to join in. Post anywhere is great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Not tried this swap before so I would love to join in too. Post anywhere as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Not tried this swap before so I would love to join in too. Post anywhere as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. I would love to take part. I will post anywhere. I have never taken part in a swap before so I am quite excited.
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too bad I missed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im sorry I missed this one too. I will be on the lookout for your next swap

    ReplyDelete