Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 3 June 2015









It has been driving rain with thunder, lightning and hail thrown in for hours - days - on end!
Lots of knitting of a new cardigan. I adore the wool (meraki studio).
Last university essay at 95% finished. Due in tomorrow night. I will be so glad to see the end of it, but this really has been the best university paper (Teaching Pasifika Students in a NZ context).
Loving how my desk looks at night time under lamp shade.
Lived at the desk for weeks!
Getting a thrill out of seeing my lounge in the Globug advertisement on-line.
Looking forward to no more study for weeks and weeks and A LOT of knitting time.
Making pumpkin soup and chicken noodle soup. And home made apple pies.
And I'm doing well running solo while the husband is in Melbourne. Yet more books are coming home with him!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos of your desk Kimberley, I am always interested in other peoples' desks! I love the box with all the different houses on it, and the picture of the sewing machine. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww good luck with your essay and enjoy your wind down time with your knitting. Sx

    ReplyDelete