Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Sunday 28 February 2016

Easter Swap partners

It was rather hard to tear myself away from my beading in my knitting to collate the swap partners :) . I had the youngest pull names out of a hat and match them up.

Partners for the Easter Swap are as such:

Miriam and Glenda (geemchung@gmail.com )

Amanda and Ellie

Laura and Melanie

Dotty's Daughter and Linny (lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com)

Cerato and Sarah Berg (Sarahdberg@gmail.com)

Kimberley and Tracy

Please get in touch with your partner and exchange addresses etc and find out some likes/dislikes.

I've already been making as university (blah!) starts again tomorrow and this is a straight in semester with my first essay due in 2 weeks (what the???!!!!!).

Please do aim to have your parcel to your partner by Easter. Happy swapping, shopping and making.

Any problems, please do get in touch with me. xo

2 comments: