Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Thursday 22 September 2016

My dishcloth/ rug mug swap

It's school holidays- whoop whoop! I'm exhausted - today I scanned 2346 books to return and then promptly turned around and issued hundreds to teachers for next term... zero shelving was done, so it sits awaiting for next term...


Oh My Goodness! This swap happened a long time ago to me!! I've been clearing up my desk (I'll show you the before pics tomorrow!).


I partnered with two lovely swappers, as there was an odd number of swappers. This divine package was from Lyn in Queensland, Australia (blog-less). I adore the mug rug Lyn made - I wish I was as talented as this on my sewing machine. I drink a good 3-5 cups of tea a day and the mug is divine and from the Melbourne Botanical Gardens. I love the other kitchen bits and pieces - I can never find a cake tester and somehow my measuring cups are missing (at the scout den I think...). Thank you so much Lyn for a gorgeous package!
I took photos of what I sent eons ago, but they are no longer on my memory cards, so I will have to figure out how to extract them from the hard-drive or wherever the teen tech whizz puts my photos when he clears my memory sticks! I'll write again tomorrow (oh 15 days of freedom - yay!)







4 comments:

  1. what lovely goodies! Amazing that the mug got to you in one piece!! Blogger swap parcels are really the best!!!

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kimberley
    I have been lucky enough to be partnered with Lyn twice before and I agree that she is incredibly talented and very generous! Lucky you - there are some lovely things there.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful goodies, the mug rug is really lovely and the mug so pretty. I'm still waiting for my swap parcel but Tracy has been in touch with me, I know how hectic things can be during the school holidays. Something to look forward to though.

    ReplyDelete