Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Wednesday 28 December 2016

The Tree

Bought inside only about 5 days before Christmas! I got sick of having pine trees piling up behind our shed year after year - there is no collection service here that we know about, so two or so years ago we went to a garden centre and bought a "forever" tree that lives in a pot in the backyard all year round. We did re-pot it this year in a divine deep red glazed pottery pot. I was still putting decorations on it on Christmas Eve. We had staggered wake ups on Christmas Day - the last two woke at 11.30am! We really are not fussed about that here - one had just worked 11 days in a row. Christmas isn't huge in this house - I really could have had the day pass me by this year and it would not have bothered me. I'm waiting to hear today if Dad has been discharged from hospital after open heart surgery a few days before Christmas.













1 comment:

  1. I love your forever tree :) I have two artificial ones that I bought in the late nineties. The look real enough to me!! We do not have collection either so I would have to put it in our woods to decompose.

    ReplyDelete