Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Monday 27 March 2017

Easter Swap partners

Hello swappers. Please find below your partners. I've actually swapped with all of you :) in the past, so have paired myself up with the person who I swapped with the longest length of time ago.

Have fun; get in touch with your partner; chat about likes and dislikes; swap adddresses.
Any problems, please e-mail me or comment.

Kimberley and Glenda

Montse (montsevg2@gmail.com ) and Tanya

                                      (tanyawalton101@btinternet.com)


Linny (lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com)  and Pam (pam@trimate.net)


Hoping I have not left anyone out! I've essay brain writing at the moment, so little else is on the radar!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what fun! I'm so sorry I missed out on this swap...maybe next time :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete