Creative Chaos

Creative Chaos

Thursday 29 June 2017

Satisfaction

This is my second Thursday off work with zero study to do (don't worry university starts again in about 3-4 weeks, but I'll only be doing one paper/course next semester, which will seem like a breeze!).
Oh how I've loved it! It reminds me of why I stayed at home with the boys for about 10 years when they were young. But now, they're all at school and it's a bit more about me!
I've been ticking things of the list - things which I have been meaning to do for months!

Last week it was to the upholsterer; op shop and food shopping. Today it was back to the upholsterer with fabric chosen; books posted which had sat by my front door for months; to the supermarket (I can seriously go for weeks without grocery shopping - good husband does it - he likes it that way as he spends less than me...); and I finally rang the curtain place to get a quote and measure - the bedroom has only been finished for about 4 months... (the poor child has a cushion sqaub that he puts up in a window at night....). Slowly ticking the list!! And I recycled so much paper from university!
Oh - I open a cupboard and go "oh"... so much stuff! It is moving o-u-t of the house!

Then late this afternoon I cut out, overlocked and sewed a summer pj top! Yeah! Loving my day off!!



2 comments:

  1. It's amazing what you can achieve when you've got time to do things, time, such a precious commodity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all is well, your top is lovely!

    ReplyDelete